Terms and Conditions
By using services and products of SpacePhoto Limited (SpacePhoto), the Client agrees to be legally bound by the following terms.
Accepting and agreeing SpacePhoto terms and conditions does not impose any obligation to place a specific amount of bookings, and if the Client decides to terminate business relationship with SpacePhoto, there is no cancellation fee. However, the Client remains liable for all invoice payments for work done on Client’s behalf prior to relationship termination.
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change at any time.
2. Exclusive price agreements are non-contractual and are subject to change after 6 months.
Booking and Cancellation
3. A booking fee of £50 is included in all bookings.
4. If the booking is cancelled at least 6 hours prior to the appointment, the Client shall not incur any charges. If cancelled less than 6 hours prior to the appointment, the Client shall be charged a £50 booking fee even if the job is re-booked or cancelled completely.
5. If a SpacePhoto Photographer has been delayed and cannot start their job for more than 30 minutes, due to the lack of access to the property or because of any other delays, the Client shall be charged a £50 booking fee and the booking will be cancelled.
6. Bookings are based on “first come, first served” basis, SpacePhoto can advise the Client over the phone on availability but cannot hold any slots.
7. Bookings can be placed only via email or online booking system.
8. All bookings are considered as booked only upon the Client receiving the confirmation email, not via the phone or through a verbal agreement.
9. If any revisits shall accrue because of incomplete, inaccurate instruction, no access or ongoing construction work, the Client shall cover all expenses.
10. It is the Client’s responsibility to send SpacePhoto clear instructions.
11. It is the Client’s responsibility to arrange the access to the property for SpacePhoto and to make sure that the property is ready for photoshoot before booking any job with SpacePhoto.
12. It is the Client’s responsibility to choose the right services for their needs. SpacePhoto shall not be responsible if the Client is unsatisfied with the results, if the wrong service has been chosen weather Client can use it or no, or something has not been requested by the Client when placing the booking.
13. Is it SpacePhoto’s responsibility to deliver all the requested details, nothing more and nothing less.
Products and Services
14. SpacePhoto shall archive the images and floor plans for 60 days from the time of the visit at the property. After this period, the retrieval of any floor plans and images shall be charged at £15 where retrievable.
15. Digital photographs shall be made available via a download link within 24 hours of SpacePhoto visiting the property. Images will be in a JPEG file format.
16. If a digital item removal or photo manipulation is necessary, or if the photoshoot is a half day or full day long, it might take more time to process.
17. Standard editing shall include: window details, colour balance, lens correction, sky replacement, sharpening, shadow and highlight adjustments.
18. Item digital removal is performed only by a special request, additional charges shall apply.
19. Specifications of photo sessions and standard photos are listed below and it is the Client’s responsibility to request any additional changes if necessary.
|Standard Photos||Photo Session|
|Time for job||Up to 45 min||Up to 2h|
|Any client request||Included||Included|
|Choice of images before editing||Not Available||Included|
|Number of images||Booked amount||Extra Images|
|Balcony/Terrace/View||Only by Request||Included|
|External/Garden images/Garage||Only by Request||Included|
|Communal areas/Gym/Cinema/Concierge||Only by Request||Included|
|Utility rooms/Storage spaces/ Toilets with only toilet seat, no shower or bath||Only by Request||Only by Request|
|Type of images||Wide angle only||Wide angle and lifestyle|
|Number of Images and Angles|
|Reception||2 Images||All angles|
|Kitchen||1 Image||All angles|
|Bedroom||1 Image||All angles|
|Bathroom||1 Image||All angles|
20. Standard Images will be provided in the priority sequence:
- 1st Reception (2 images)
- 2nd Kitchen (1 image)
- 3rd Bedroom (1 image, if more rooms than 1 image per extra room)
- 4th Bathroom (1 image, if more rooms than 1 image per extra room)
- 5th Extra Images (Any requests or the Photographer’s choice)
21. If 8 images are requested and there are still fewer than 8 images, the Photographer shall choose extra images based on their subjective professional opinion, if not otherwise instructed by the Client.
22. The Client can request to change the sequence and number of images per room, any specific angles and/or order extra images. If no instructions have been provided, the Client entrusts the SpacePhoto Photographer to take the images according to their subjective decision.
EPC – Energy performance certificate
23. EPC will be returned within 3 working days from the DEA (Domestic energy assessor) visiting the property.
24. Except in cases when the EPC Registry does not have an entry of such address in their Database or the turnover has been delayed by the EPC Registry for any other reason.
25. The Client must complete the pre-visit questionnaire or instruct the Landlord to complete it before the booking is placed, failure to do so may result in a delay in booking.
26. If there are any certificates or paperwork that can be used as an evidence that can change the energy performance certificate results, they need to be provided to SpacePhoto before placing the booking. Otherwise, EPC shall be created based on the data collected at the property and assumptions made by the software provided by an accredited certification body.
27. Any relodgment to update any information on the EPC shall be charged at £25.
28. All floor plans shall be emailed to the Client within 24 hours of SpacePhoto visiting the property.
29. SpacePhoto strive to ensure the accuracy of our floor plans, however, measurements are approximations, our plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed with this in mind.
30. SpacePhoto shall not be held liable for any incorrect measurements and/or calculations. Garden measurements shall be shown in length and width only.
31. All measurements and areas quoted are approximations whether a suitable disclaimer appears on the plan or not and SpacePhoto cannot be held responsible for any error, omission or misstatement on the floor plan.
32. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the supplied plan correctly represents the property, and SpacePhoto accepts no liability if the valuation of the property is based on the measurements of the plan drawn by SpacePhoto.
33. All floor plans supplied by SpacePhoto are for layout guidance only. They are not drawn to scale unless stated. Windows and door openings are approximations. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of floor plans, all dimensions, shapes and compass bearings should be checked by the Client and/or the Agent, and/or the Vendor, and/or the Landlord, and or the Prospective Buyer before making any decisions reliant upon them.
3D Virtual Tour
34. The Client will receive a 3D virtual tour in a link within 24 hours from the visit at the property. The link can be embedded in your website or shared in any social media and emails. The tour is not downloadable and requires hosting.
35. The Client shall receive images, a small promo video and a 3D floor plan (room labels and measurements are not included) and this information shall be available for downloading for 60 days from the visit at the property. After this time, a retrieval fee of £15 shall be charged for the floor plan and images.
36. SpacePhoto shall host the 3D virtual tour for 3 months, further hosting shall be charged at £5 per any extra month. Before Deactivation of the 3D Virtual Tour, SpacePhoto shall send an email to the Client to the same email from which the booking was placed with the end date of the hosting period. The Client shall have 14 days to decide on the continuation of the hosting and to make a payment for the hosting. If the Client does not request to extend the hosting of the 3D Virtual Tour, it shall be deactivated and the information will be lost.
37. Once the 3D Virtual tour is removed, the Client can request to reupload the 3D tour and if it is possible to retrieve the model, a fee of £32 will apply for any 100 scans in a single model. If not retrievable, the Client shall need to book a new booking and pay the full price.
38. If the Client requires using the 3D Tour with Virtual Reality glasses, the Client can request an additional modified link that is compatible with the Virtual Reality Glasses at no expense to the Client (some glasses may not work, please ask for more details).
39. The Clients who have an open account with SpacePhoto shall be invoiced at the beginning of each calendar month for all the previous calendar month’s jobs, the Clients who do not have an account with SpacePhoto, must make an upfront payment before receiving the final work. The Client shall receive invoices via email unless SpacePhoto is otherwise instructed by the Client.
40. The payment must be made within 28 days from the invoice receipt date.
41. If the payments are not made on time, all discounts shall be removed from the Client’s invoice.
42. SpacePhoto shall be entitled to stop taking any further bookings if the invoices are not paid on time.
43. SpacePhoto shall be entitled but not obliged to charge the Client interest on the overdue amount. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis and be compounded quarterly. SpacePhoto reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
44. If accounts are not settled or SpacePhoto has not been contacted regarding the delay with payment, access to the related links may be denied or removed, SpacePhoto will then pursue legal action in order to recover the debt.
45. This is an agreement between SpacePhoto and the Client and/or company the Client is representing, it is the Client’s and/or their represented company’s duty to pay for any work done on behalf of any Client’s request, regardless of whether the Client’s customers have settled their invoices or not.
46. The use of SpacePhoto photos and/or floor plans without the express permission of SpacePhoto, or without payment, will result in a breach of copyright. A charge of £750 plus VAT will be charged for any breach of copyright, in addition to any administration and legal charges, as well as the original invoice fee.
47. The Client will be given exclusive use of the images for all marketing purposes in connection with the Client’s real estate business, except for communal areas, external images, view or development images for an indefinite period.
48. SpacePhoto retains the copyright of all images.
49. SpacePhoto retains the right to use images for SpacePhoto marketing purposes such as social media page and Website and other business purposes.
50. SpacePhoto shall not incur any liability or penalty for any loss, damages, costs or expenses caused directly or indirectly by a delay in delivery to the Client (even if caused by Spacephoto negligence).
51. SpacePhoto shall not incur any liability or penalty for any loss of actual or anticipated profits or savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity or for any special, indirect or consequential loss whether arising from a breach of these Conditions or negligence in performing the Services even if Spacephoto were advised of or knew of the likelihood of such loss occurring.
52. The Client should make a formal complaint regarding SpacePhoto services by contacting SpacePhoto directly, SpacePhoto shall then initiate the following procedure to resolve the Client’s complaint.
53. Investigation stage: SpacePhoto shall contact the Client at their convenience, if further information is required for SpacePhoto to resolve the complaint.
54. Stage 1: SpacePhoto Administrator shall investigate the Client’s complaint fully and undertake all reasonable efforts to resolve it. If the complaint is not resolved to the Client’s satisfaction at this stage, it shall be escalated to the Senior Management.
55. Stage 2: The Senior Management will consider the complaint and attempt to rectify the issue. If the complaint remains unresolved, Broad will consider whether it is technically or economically feasible to resolve the issue and inform the Client of the SpacePhoto’s decision.
56. No further action: If the complaint has still not been resolved to the Client’s satisfaction, SpacePhoto will inform the Client that no further action is to be taken and advise the Client of his rights under the Terms and Conditions. At this stage the Client may wish to refer their issue to other instances such as Trading Standards.